Sunday, December 14, 2014

Old Revelations

I've come across a journal I started in 2006. I say "started" because there are no more than a few entries in there... maybe because those are all the entries I needed in it.

The original purpose of the journal was to establish what my beliefs were, and I think it was successful in that. I've defined a few other concepts for myself since then, which I've posted about here, but the core of my beliefs haven't changed since I scribbled these down.

Physical objects now feel so heavy to me... including paper books. I feel the weight of them dragging along whenever I try to tidy my living spaces, or move to a new one. I much prefer the weightlessness of digital data.

So I'm ready to let go of this journal... but I'm not ready to let go of the data it stores. In the coming days I'm going to transcribe these few entries into this blog... Get ready to see my spiritual core.

No comments:

Post a Comment